HCA Property Management
Whether you’re a local owner, investor or moving out of state, HCA Property Management will be there to ensure your investment is in good hands.
When You Hire HCA, We Will:
- Screen for Qualified Tenants who will maintain your property and treat it as if it was their own
- Pull Credit and Conduct Background Checks
- Draw-up Lease Agreements
- Ensure Compliance with Fair Housing Laws
- Manage Repairs and Maintenance
- Conduct Semi-Annual Inspections
- Oversee and Manage Correspondence between Tenant, Lessor and Service Providers
- Collect and Disburse Rent Payments
- Perform a Move-In and Move-Out Checklist
- Create and Maintain Mandatory Tax Documentation
- Relist 60 Days Prior to the End of the Lease
- Prepare Annual Market Property Analysis
Considering Renting vs. Selling?
- Defer Loss — Renting can defer the loss on a sale that might occur with the current economic market.*
- Tax Deduction — Some of the top tax deductions are interest on your loan, depreciation, property management fees, repairs, insurance and homeowner association dues.*
- Long-Term Savings — Investment property is the only asset class that pays you to save $$. Your renters are paying off your mortgage and real estate taxes.*
- Positive Cash Flow — Depending on your circumstance, your rental property has potential to turn a positive cash flow.*
- Increase Total Net Worth — Investing in and holding rental property is one of the best long-term investments you can make. A rental investment will help you increase your total net worth.*
* We recommend you consult with your Tax and Accounting Professional.
HCA Property Management will give you confidence that you can trust along with saving you time and money.